question

sergio avatar image
sergio asked

BMV 600 can be install a bar indicator or percentaje indicator

hi Colleagues ,

I have an installation in a electric boat that uses th BMV 600 with 4 batteries of 260 ah/h, but the problem is that the data that shows this indicator is do much technical , I need to instal any batery indicator with bar indicator and percentaje , the question is : are any indicator like this ? I saw that the BMV 700 is more easy tha read and can have the app on mobile to see the capacity and more

thank you in advance

sErgio

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@SERVITEK The bmv-712 is possibly the closest you will get with a small bar indicator on the SOC screen. Personally I find and prefer numbers more accurate, whereas visual indicators are nice, but often without enough granularity depending on the range a single bar represents.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sergio avatar image
sergio answered ·

Hi , Thank you, for your help.

But on BMV 600 don t have a percentage in number , only have the voltage and for a people that not have experience or technical knolegments isn t easy avaluate how percentage have .

Are ther any bar or percentage number indicator , from other manufacturers

thank you

sergio

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The BMV-600 also should show the %.
With the + and - buttons you can switch through the different values.

https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/Manual-BMV-600S-600HS-602S-EN-NL-FR-DE-ES-SE-IT-PT.pdf

1719893978655.png

1719893978655.png (125.7 KiB)
2 |3000