question

diederik avatar image
diederik asked

Current not visible

Hi,

I have a MPPT RS 450|100 Tr.
Now I'm trying to make a widget on the VRM portal to view Voltage, Current and Power.
On the dashboard I can see the current, but not in the widget I try to make.

Any idea why?

Thanks.

mppt-widget-1.png

mppt-widget-2.png

mppt-vrm-widget.png

Multi RSwidget vrm
mppt-widget-1.png (61.3 KiB)
mppt-widget-2.png (20.6 KiB)
mppt-vrm-widget.png (14.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alex Pescaru avatar image
Alex Pescaru answered ·

Hi @Diederik

I have the feeling that there are two "channels" for data reporting that are sent to VRM.

One is the one used for Dashboard and relates with the Realtime updates.

And another, a big packet, used for database storage and from where the information are taken for widget related display.

So you may see the MPPT current info on Dashboard (live), but for widget configuration / display, the MPPT current info may not be present / sent for database storage, despite the fact that you can select it on widget design.

They may need to sync what they collect with what they can display and update the items for drop-down selection.

For example, I have a Multi RS, with somehow similar configuration on solar configuration like your device, but I don't have the selection on widget creation the current info.

Alex

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Mutli RS Solar Datasheet

Mutli RS Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic