question

faza avatar image
faza asked

Missing THE most important phone's widget

Hi,

With the last update of VRM app I saw the new feature: widget for the VRM in the main screen of phone.

Very nice feature now I can see very quickly several information of home system.

Unfortunately it misses a very important widget: the "VRM alert" widget.

For example a widget with an red blinking warning which will be able to alert quickly the customer instead of wait the alert's email.

thanks if this remarks will be taking into account.

Fabien

alarmwidget vrm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Push notifications with the VRM app are currently in beta testing.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

faza avatar image
faza answered ·

Is it possible to test the beta version like I do for Venus firmware?

I hope the widget as I request, will be created because I like the principle.

Have a VRM status directly when you launch another application in phone without really asked it. For example now I see my water level each time I go in my phone and I can be ready when the level become really down even if have alarm for it.

2 comments
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

The app will send whatever alarms you have configured as a push message, which will appear on your handset like a notification normally would.

Here’s an example, some kinks are still being ironed out which is why it is a closed beta.

1 Like 1 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
It's not a public beta at the moment.
0 Likes 0 ·
faza avatar image
faza answered ·

And what do you think about create new phone's widgets? I hope several new widgets will be appear with the VRM app update like the "advanced" tab of VRM app where there are lots of widgets which sets like we want.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic