question

pedaaa avatar image
pedaaa asked

VRM PV-Inverter Yield - "total power" not available for custom widgets?

Hello,

in the finished VRM PV-inverter (Fronius Symo) yield-widget i can display the total power of all 3 phases combined:

1666014959613.png

Sadly this "total" value is not availble for custom widgets. Only for each phase separate :(

This is kind of strange? Why are not the same values available for custom widgets?

I want to have a custom widget, that shows the total power of all my PV-Inverters and Solar chargers.

Is there a "trick" or possibility to do that?

thank you!

widget vrm
1666014959613.png (18.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
pedaaa avatar image
pedaaa answered ·

has nobody else the need for this?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

hardy-tuner avatar image
hardy-tuner answered ·

I tried, same here.

For max 5 datapoints, it Limits the overall view for total power from different PV sources

2 |3000

ojack avatar image
ojack answered ·

Are there any news for this point?

I would be happy to have the value "total power" for three phase inverters measured with EM24 oder ET340 in user defined widgets too.

1 comment
2 |3000

ojack avatar image ojack commented ·
Is there no solution for this?

Maybe somone from victron can say anything about ist?

@mvader (Victron Energy)

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hey, all, I see what you mean and how that would be nice; but its not possible now.

The reason for this is that the custom widget for now only shows parameters as stored in the database. And what you’re looking for is not, in itself, stored in the db.

The graphs that show it get it by getting all separate parameters and then summing them together.

This is on the list to make; but might be a while.

1 comment
2 |3000

ojack avatar image ojack commented ·
Thanks for your answer. Now I understand it.

It's god to hear that it's on your to do list.

Think you're doing great job in these days with rapidly increasing number of systems!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic