question

texdoe avatar image
texdoe asked

changing max charge voltage on 12/3000/120 multiplus

Hello,

I have a pack of Nissan Leaf batteries connected to my multi and I like to change the charge voltage to 16.8 volt. Is there a way to do that?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nzmikec avatar image nzmikec commented ·

Hi TexDoe, Did you get anywhere with upping the voltage a little on your multiplus? Im running a 12/800 off a bank of leaf cells setup in 4s and currently max charge is 16v, like you im wanting to get to 16.8 a I believe im missing out on quite a bit of capacity. When I was checking compatibility I saw the inverters max voltage wa 17 so was hoping the charge settings would go up a bit higher than 16.

Cheers, Mike

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

According to the current Victron Connect App, the maximum charge on the 12/3000/120 is 16.00 volts.

May not work for your needs. I do know setting up the Nissan Leaf battery as a 48 volt battery works much better and is compatable with the Multiplus and Quatro.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.