question

mrft avatar image
mrft asked

How do I wire a CAN to CAN-BUS BMS Type B cable?

Good day all,

I need to makeup a communication cable from my Pylontech Low Voltage Hub Can-Out to the CCGX urgently. Can someone provide me with a diagram showing the wire colours and corresponding pin out sequence for the above cable? Can I use a normal Cat 5 UTP ethernet cable for this? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

VE.Can
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mrft avatar image
mrft answered ·

Thanks M.Lange

I will connect as per the documents. What I can understand from them is that each plug has only three pins connected and the others are left unconnected and a particular colour wire is connected with a particular pin on one plug and with another pin on the opposite plug on the cable. (ex. pin 3 is connected to the orange wire on the one plug and to pin 2 on the other plug on a Type B connection.)

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic