question

ahhk avatar image
ahhk asked

DESS: MPPT-Grid-Feed-IN

HI,

i activated DESS today and it looks great for now. But before, i had always disabled DC-Feed-IN because i dont want my MP2 to invert all the MPPT-Power for grid-feed-in after the batteries are fully charged for the rest of the day. Therefore i have dc-grid-feed-in disabled in ESS since a long time and it was working fine: Batteries full = MPPT stops!

With Dynamic ESS enabled it is ignored and the MP2 inverts the power coming from the MPPT and feeds it into the grid again. Looks like the ESS-Setting is ignored/overridden with DESS enabled :(

Any idea - solution?

Greetings

Andreas

MPPT Controllersdynamic essfeed-in
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
groningen avatar image
groningen answered ·

Hi Andreas

I do not have an answer for you, however, if I may ask, why would you want to turn off DC feed-in? The only guess that I have is that D-ESS is trying to maximize export for "profit / kwh" i.e. max gain for the consumer.

Also, do you have an export limit or supply restrictions?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ahhk avatar image
ahhk answered ·

I just dont want to have the mp2 running all day.

2 |3000