question

fenix avatar image
fenix asked

Raspberry start up

Hello

I am new.. trying to used Raspberry 3B+ to run Venus..

I create the image.. them plug Raspberry..

It stop at:

root@raspberrypi2:~#

What should I do?

Raspberry Pi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Ralf Klüber avatar image
Ralf Klüber answered ·

It is up and running.

You can see the interface on a browser. Just use the IP address As URL. Open SSH via the interface in the browser. This allows you to log in via SSH.

Another option is enabling the keyboard when you have access to command line via SSH. Then rename the file /etc/victronenergy/headless to headless.off.

Doing so you can see the interface on the screen and use the keyboard to navigate.

Hope that helps.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fenix avatar image fenix commented ·

Hello

Tks for your help but how could I see the console on the Raspberry?

• How to access the file to rename it ?
  • Tks
0 Likes 0 ·
fenix avatar image fenix commented ·

Hello

Sorry please to do and ssh connection

0 Likes 0 ·
Ralf Klüber avatar image
Ralf Klüber answered ·

You see the screen you showed in your initial post and have a USB keyboard attached?

By console you mean the output you would see on a CCGX?

I suggest you do the below only, when you successfully are able to log in via SSH.

To do so type on the command line # mv /etc/victronenergy/headless /etc/victronenergy/headless.off # reboot Thats it.

You renamed the file and restarted. After the restart you see the "console" on the screen. You wont be able to controll it with the keyboard. That needs some additional tweaks.

Regards Ralf

2 |3000