question

johnathan-briggs avatar image
johnathan-briggs asked

Older Phoenix Multi Control remote on Multiplus II

I have just changed my older Multiplus for a larger Multiplus ii
My existing " Phoenix Multi Control remote" (about 12 years old) with inverter switch and shore current limit does not seem to be working. It works fine with the original multiplus. Is this remote compatible with the newer multiplus II ?
Thanks.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
johnathan-briggs answered ·

Can anyone help on this please?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

I don't have a difinitive answer, but know the inverter switch should be in the on position for a VE.Bus control panel to work. Also, there is a setting on the inverter that may impact its operation, but again I cannot say for certain. Otherwise the usual checks e.g. ports, cables etc applies. I cannot find any information suggesting it won't work.

1713518583468.png

1 Like 1 ·
1713518583468.png (22.4 KiB)
johnathan-briggs avatar image johnathan-briggs ejrossouw commented ·

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
johnathan-briggs answered ·

This did not work. The settings displayed were already set.
The same RJ45 cable works with the USB adapter so I know this is good.
The remote shows no lights and is unresponsive, but works fine on my older multiplus. Is there anything else I should be checking? The Multiplus ii has two RJ45 ports , my older multiplus has just one. Should I be using a terminator?
Thanks

2 |3000