question

Henry Ejinwa avatar image
Henry Ejinwa asked

MPPT Firmware file for v1.39

I need the file for v1.39 firmware for my BlueSolar 150/70 Charge controller. Please who can help with it? (I usually connect to my controller via the VE.direct-USB cable).

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi,

Use VictronConnect, it will update to v1.39.

The other source is https://professional.victronenergy.com.

It has change log and latest files. Which in this case is already v1.42/v1.43. VictronConnect will soon be updated to those same versions.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Henry Ejinwa avatar image Henry Ejinwa commented ·

Hi @mvader (Victron Energy Staff),

I have initially upgraded this BlueSolar mppt to v1.42 (through the self supplied firmware upgrade method), as it was initially on v1.30. But now I wan to downgrade it back to v1.39 pending when v1.42 is not on VictronConnect.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Henry Ejinwa commented ·

Hi Henry, sorry, but thats not possible, see the changelog. You can’t downgrade.

I don’t see why you’d want to downgrade; its not necessary.

0 Likes 0 ·
Henry Ejinwa avatar image Henry Ejinwa commented ·

Hi @mvader (Victron Energy Staff),

Thanks for your feedback. I narrowed down the issue of a poor PV voltage to a tripped DC breaker. I initially though it could be the firmware versions.
Thanks once again.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Henry Ejinwa commented ·

Hi Henry, ok! Great to hear that its resolved; thank you for letting me know.

0 Likes 0 ·