question

tailele avatar image
tailele asked

Multi plus II GX battery alarm

Good morning, I'm asking for support for an installation problem I encountered over the weekend.

My system currently consists of a multi plus II GX 5000, an Mppt 450/200. Unfortunately, the batteries have yet to arrive, and in any case I wanted to use the power produced by the photovoltaic to support the house. Alternatively when there was no sun, use energy from the electricity grid. However, the multiplus doesn't allow me to do this as it gives me an error:

Low battery alarm

My question is whether I'm configuring the multiplus wrong or whether it actually can't do what I'm asking it to do?

Thank you

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

You must have a battery for it to work. Sorry.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tailele avatar image
tailele answered ·

Thanks for the reply. I think that probably it was better if the system could do it, because sometimes it is neccesary bypass the batteries.

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

It is not designed nor supported to work without batteries.

1 Like 1 ·