question

charbel avatar image
charbel Suspended asked

Multiplus and grid

I have a Multiplus 2 when connected to the grid and on a sudden Load it supply the load from the batteries for 10sec and then will continue from the grid. Ups and weak ac input are applied is there any way to increase the time of reaction of my multiplus to supply directly from the grid.

Grid frequency 50.1hz

Grid voltage 219v

Multiplus-II
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

@charbel Unless you have a generator that requires it, I suggest disabling weak AC and also powerassist (it is intended to support a weak shore supply) depending on the type of system and your specific usecase / requirements. How is you system set up? Is it a mobille installation and what are the other settings on the inverter e.g. assistants, AC ignore, power assist, grid code etc.? Can you please elaborate a bit more.

1 Like 1 ·
1 Answer
daza avatar image
daza answered ·

AES delays the reaction time in its self as it’s a very low state of standby if you like, the grid voltage is low but still in the exactable range for grid, is that the voltage all the time?

PS I would get something to monitor the grid I used a Shelly EM and got a 4 months worth of data about over voltage DNO had to tap the supply in the end, so you might want to make sure it doesn’t go too low.

what batteries and what load are you saying for 10seconds I would try disabling AES first and seeing what happens

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.