question

Leon Burgher avatar image
Leon Burgher asked

VictronConnect Why has History stopped scrolling?

IMG_8074.pngHi, I’ve recently installed a new update (6.03) and noticed the History display no longer scrolls but merely swipes to Trends. Installing the associated Firmware made no difference either. Any suggestions?

app
img-8074.png (107.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Leon Burgher answered ·

OK, OK. Before I get the pile-on, yes, the History page now has an exploded view I was dimly aware of. It’s the small broken rectangle in the top left corner. I’m unsure if this enhancement was introduced to initially work alongside the direct scroll method but I now see it is the only way to go back 30 days in the History. Just wish I’d exported my 10 years of data first! Although I don’t really know what use it would be to me. Cheers LScreenshot 2024-04-01 at 10.29.11 AM.jpeg.png

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
Glad you came right. I think we have all had one of those “technology” moments when a change sneaks up on us :)
0 Likes 0 ·
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@Leon Burgher Your question lacks a lot of information. Which MPPT, does it have the latest firmware, which OS and version, phone or tablet etc. Also, clear the caches on the phone and maybe clear the history file, although all history will be lost. 6.03 works fine on my ipad.

2 |3000

Leon Burgher answered ·

Hi ejrossouw, Running version 6.03 on iPhone XE OS 17.4. The MPPT is 10 year old 75/15 controlling a micro system with 3X 105ah AGM batteries. The issue arose prior to 6.03 and installing latest firmware made no difference. I have reloaded (offloaded in iPhone-speak) the app and cleared 10 years of History but still have the problem. Since a recent battery bank renewal, I’ve been wanting to monitor performance over many days. This issue limits me to about three. When ai try to scroll back (swipe left), the page simply pulls into the Trends page. Thanks for your interest, L

1 comment
2 |3000

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

Glad you figured it. On the tablet it scrolls fine so must be specific to apple phones as 6.03 still scrolls fine on the latest android. There will be 30 days data lost at best and if you use VRM the history will be saved there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Leon Burgher answered ·

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 10.12.22 AM.jpeg.pngAnd now all I see is this when I scroll (swipe). L

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic