question

iainmac1000 avatar image
iainmac1000 asked

Which software is best for producing electrical circuit drawings for a PV Installation

Hi, I see that Jason has uploaded a circuit drawing of his installation. Can anyone tell me what software was used to produce the electrical diagram drawing ?? I would like to create a similar diagram for my own installation. Regards, Iain...

solar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Iainmac1000

Microsoft Visio as far as I am aware.

And no (because the question does get asked) the Victron library is not public. So you would have to go through the work of creating your own.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

roblatour avatar image
roblatour answered ·

I used DrawIO - not sure if it will be the 'best' for you, but for me it was because it was free and easy enough to learn and use. Website is draw.io

2 |3000

daza avatar image
daza answered ·
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic