question

sesa46 avatar image
sesa46 asked

multiplus 2 and pv inverter crazy frequency

Good morning everyone, since I updated the multiplus 2 to v.510 I have a problem with the frequency, I have an ESS system for no apparent reason the multiplus continues to increase the frequency to 53hz and then returns to 50hz, I noticed this if I activate the PV inverter function, of course if I don't activate the PV inverter everything works, can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong? in the old firewall no problem. thank you all

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@sesa46 Golden rule, don't update working firmware unless you are aware of it fixing an existing problem you have with your system. I propose you roll back or provide some actual useful information such as to the system components, a basic diagram to show e.g. the location of the PV (ACIN or ACOUT?), system and ESS settings etc. and whether you reconfigured after the firmware update or did it via VRM and simply uploaded the original settings. Otherwise, how long is a piece of string? (Problem solving starts with a good and clear problem definition.)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sesa46 avatar image
sesa46 answered ·

Thanks for the reply, I'll make the diagram, I use the internal AC1 relay to activate and deactivate the current input, I noticed that when I unplug it the frequency no longer increases. strange thing

2 |3000