question

dan-1 avatar image
dan-1 asked

Red directive 2014/53/eu - multiplus ii 24/3000

Hi

I am looking for any place or a document which can help me :

1. show that the multiplus-2 GX inverter family does have a red directive 2014/53/eu approval?

or

2. A doc that shows that inside the multiplus-2 Gx inverter family there is the cerbo-GX

I have just got an network approval to import the Cerbo GX, but now i got a victron shipment stuck in customs where i need to show evedince for red directive 2014/53/eu aprroval for the GX inverter family.

Thank you

Dan ritov

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
matt1309 avatar image
matt1309 answered ·

Hi @dan@windil.co.il

The certificates available can be found here. Im not familiar with that standard but there's a few certs in this list that mention 2014. Is RD413 the same thing?

Certificates - Victron Energy

In regards to GX device inside the inverters. I dont believe it's the same hardware as cerbo gx however it is the same operating system with much of the same functionality. Therefore i would say yes the gx device inside the inverter is from the network approval point of view the same.

(As you can see it's split out separately in this list and has differnet hardware specs)

Victron GX product range [Victron Energy]

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.