question

jwfrary avatar image
jwfrary asked

Victron multiplus charging settings when in parallel

Hi a quick one hopefully. I'm just trying to figure out when we have two parallel multis 24/3000/70/50 what the charging rate will be doing respectively

We will be hooked up to a 560ah agm battery bank so the required maximum charge rate will be in the region of 100amps ish out of an available 140 between the two. Should I just be leaving them on the default 75percent setting so that's 105amp max charging. Or am I interpreting the manual incorrectly?

Thanks

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

When operating with multiple units in a parallel configuration, the charger settings in the Master unit will used by the other units in the system.

With the max charge current setting, just remember that whatever is entered into the master unit will be multiplied but the number of units in the system.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.bus:manual_parallel_and_three_phase_systems

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jwfrary avatar image
jwfrary answered ·

Thanks for clarifying

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic