question

tobseb avatar image
tobseb asked

FlashMQ keepalive broken on v3.21

I am aware of:

Connection issues as reported by @Drogos and @christian.gurk have been fixed per 2024-02-19; see beta announcement. We'll release that as v3.22 official shortly.

Not sure if this is the problem I am experiencing with v3.21 as well, though. I am publishing

{ "keepalive-options" : ["suppress-republish"] }

every 30 seconds as the documentation suggests.

Writes are done every second (Grid Setpoint). I am not sure if this counts as many as mentioned here: "Fix MQTT issue causing issues on installations where many write topics (W) were sent."

"for example special control loops that run a different ESS algorithm than the standard Victron one" => Yes, this is what I am doing.

In the first few hours, everything is working as it should. After about 20 hours no more data is sent to me, writing data is still working as expected. The keepalive seems to be broken after a while. How can I help debug this further?

I am sadly unable to install beta builds as this is a production system. I am very happy to test v3.22, as soon as it is released.

MQTT
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources