question

victronvalhowell6283 avatar image
victronvalhowell6283 asked

Victron data to Influxdb

I have an extensive Victron system including a Cerbo. I would like to try to export the data to Influxdb that is running on a Mac. The Cerbo is connected to the NMEA2000 via a can bus connector from Victron.

This is new to me, so suggestions should assume a minimum of prior knowledge particularly of Influxdb.

Thanks

modifications
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
johnny-brusevold avatar image
johnny-brusevold answered ·

@victronvalhowell6283 Have no experience with mac, I think you can use venus-influx-loader. At least works fine on pi5 and linux.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

aaxc avatar image
aaxc answered ·

I use the influxdb plugin for NodeRed to save selected data into my influxdb.screenshot-2024-02-21-at-143946.png

2 |3000

Related Resources

Experiments, Modifications and Adaptions. Mods (Modifications) can be made to Victron Software by the Community. Please use the modifications space for enthusiasts who want to push what is possible, without official Victron Support.