question

rocjohns999 avatar image
rocjohns999 asked

multiplus 24v 2x120 virtual switch/assistant algorithm implemtation

I have a new Multiplus 24/3000 2x120v . I am trying to program it to meet my needs. Below is my algorithm requirements.

Multiplus 24V 2x120 algorithm wants

1. L2 - always on.
  2. L1 - if power request exceeds 2000 watts, turn on L1 for at least 10 mins
  3. L1 - if power request is below 2000 watts for 5 minutes, turn off L1
  4. If SOC < 20%, turn on charger.
  5. If SOC > 60%, turn off charger

Is this possible with Virtual Switch or Virtual Assistants? If so, how would you recommend to implement it?

Thanks in advance.

Rocjohns

Multiplus-IIvirtual switch
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

You cannot switch L1 and L2 separately. You can however switch AC output 2 separately from AC output 1. You cannot switch AC output 1 off and have ac output 2 on. You cannot have one ac output inverting while the other ac output is on passthru (shore power). All ac output is either on passthru/power assist, or inverted power. You cannot do both. Please note that L1 & L2 mean something different than ac output 1 & ac output 2. Maybe some clarification would be good as to what you are trying to to accomplish.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rocjohns999 avatar image rocjohns999 commented ·

Sorry about the L1/L2 confusion. It almost sounds like I should bypass running L2 output power (non inverter power) into the multiplus and just direct connect out to L2 power to sub panel. Does this help? I wasn’t sure if you could independently control the 2 output power.

0 Likes 0 ·