question

gregmpyles avatar image
gregmpyles asked

Smart Solar Charger 100/30 stopped charging

Hello, i have recently be experiencing a problem with my smart solar charger 100/30. it seems to have turned off. Watts read 0 and the PV reads 2v when the actual reading at the terminals read 19v. The device is reading the battery voltage correctly at 12.6v. How do you reset this item. The blue bulk light is flashing. Cant reset it by turning it off and turning it back on after 5 minutes. Bought this item in September 2018. Worked great until last week while on vacation. Going on another trip in the middle of August and would like to get this resolved. Love this devise and my battery monitor, however it really sucks when they are working.

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Jaco Reinecke avatar image
Jaco Reinecke answered ·

Once had something similar, kind off. In the end I had to reset the MPPT using the VE.Direct to USB cable and re-set all the settings.

I caused the issue by upgrading the firmware, was testing the feature on the website, whilst the MPPT was working hard.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic