question

frank-ster avatar image
frank-ster asked

dynamic ess setup error but no reason

hello, the setting up the 4th system with dynamic ess, but coming to this issue, regardless of what i try and set the values to. it also doesn't indicate which value is not acceptable.

see the attached screen shots
system 10 kva quattro, 14 kwh pylontech, pv grid tie inverter, and pv charger.

1704899228655.png 1704899261222.png

dynamic ess
1704899228655.png (39.4 KiB)
1704899261222.png (77.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) avatar image
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) answered ·

An update on this. As far as we could find, this only happens on 3.13. That version does not yet support restrictions, 3.14 will, but that is not out yet. Because the restrictions where not there, the configuration could not continue.
We've adjusted the logic behind that to disable restrictions in the configuration for systems running 3.13, allowing the configuration to continue.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

frank-ster avatar image frank-ster commented ·
problem fixed. thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
olav avatar image
olav answered ·

I have the same problemen with an installation. Whatever I tried, nothing made a difference.

I even reset the multis and setup the whole systemen again from scratch.

I hope somebody knows what to do.

1 comment
2 |3000

have you tried using a different browser ? i have not been able to acess beta vrm for a week via chrome. it works using edge.

even using edge i cannot setup this installation

0 Likes 0 ·
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) avatar image
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) answered ·

So far we've been having a bit of a hard time reproducing this issue on our own systems. Do you have a system id that currently has this issue?

3 comments
2 |3000

olav avatar image olav commented ·

The id of this setup is. C0619ab33f8a.

Thanks for the help

0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks. We'll look into this today and report back and possibly fix whatever causes this.
0 Likes 0 ·

48e7da884b21 also i have not been able to use beta vrm for almost a week, it just freeezes when i select a installation, i have managed to log in via microsoft edge today. i tried setting up this installation again using edge just now and the same error .
0 Likes 0 ·
olav avatar image
olav answered ·

Aha That makes sense. Thank you very much for the Swift help in this. Since a few minutes ago DESS is functional.

2 |3000