question

mike48t avatar image
mike48t asked

MPPT Charger not showing on VRM

On the VRM Portal, all looks normal except on overview the Solar Produciton not shown, when I go to Advanced and look at MPPT System PV Yield, graph is there but showing Zero, Solar charger summary(258) showing the numbrs yield yesterday and today OK, etc, but Graph for Solar Charger PV Yield(258) not showing also

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Mike48t,

First thing to always check in these situations, can you please confirm the firmware version of the connected devices?

Could you also please post the VRM site id, if you permit me to have a look?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mike48t avatar image
mike48t answered ·

HI Guy, strangely this issue seems to appear only on the Web based access( IE using Chrome), it is ok on all the other sites \I have on my installations, just this one shown no Solar on the Dashboard( Overview).. when I access the same info on the My android app, it appears OK??

Firmware on CCG V2.33 , MPPT V1,42, VE BUS V413

ID 508cb1e1e878

thanks for taking the time to look,

Mike

2 |3000