question

gexle avatar image
gexle asked

Venus OS Temperature Service -> Rikkert-RS

Hello Kevin

Ask:
I installed Setuphelper, RpiGiposetup from you and also the script RPITemperature
I would like to install the Venus OS Temperature Service -> Rikkert-RS.
The problem is that when I want to install it againRaspberry Pi CPU temperature installed.
Can't I just install Venus OS Temperature Service from Rikkert-RS?

Enabled features in this setup:
Raspberry Pi CPU temperature
1-Wire Support (Temperatures) Data Port GPIO 26 on RPi

And then just switch it to GPIO 4??

As I said, I already installed RpiGiposetup.

Is this a Problem??

Still question
If Venus OS Temperature Service -> Rikkert-RS is installed, I can also control relays via the 1 wire sensor, and via RPIGiposetup there would still be 3 free on the relay board
modifications
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
gexle avatar image
gexle answered ·

Hello Kevin

Please Help!

Thanks

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sarah1331 avatar image
sarah1331 answered ·

install SetupHelper and configure a custom Package.

Package name: VenusOS-TemperatureService

GitHub user: DanielFontes

GitHub Tag: latest

this version is without pi cpu temp

but remember gpiosetup will conflice so you need to edit the sensor to an unused pin i use 20

1 comment
2 |3000

gexle avatar image gexle commented ·
Hello

Thank you very much

With RpiGiposetup I would like to leave the Gipo 26 like that.

After installing your script, can I change the Gipo to 20 or 4?
I wanted to search for the Github page but I can't find any instructions or anything like that.
0 Likes 0 ·
gexle avatar image
gexle answered ·

Still question If I can then use this script to switch the remaining relays, I would still have 3 left. Because at the moment I can only switch 2 relays or is that only possible with 2 relays in Venus OS...

2 |3000

sarah1331 avatar image
sarah1331 answered ·

Only possible to switch 2 the rest are Manual relays

2 |3000

matteburk avatar image
matteburk answered ·

How do i enable ADC... I can't find any VenusOS-TemperatureService with ADC enabled /Mattias

2 |3000

Related Resources

Experiments, Modifications and Adaptions. Mods (Modifications) can be made to Victron Software by the Community. Please use the modifications space for enthusiasts who want to push what is possible, without official Victron Support.