question

x90cr avatar image
x90cr asked

DVCC Maximum charge voltage unusual problem

I have Pylontech batteries that send a permissible charging voltage of 53.2V. I have reduced the charging voltage to 52.4V in the DVCC for a long time. Now I wanted to increase the charging voltage in the DVCC to 52.6V but nothing happens, it continues to charge at 52.4V. As soon as I set the ESS to "keep charged" the charging voltage is increased to 52.8V. If I set something other than "keep charged" in the ESS, it is immediately reduced to 52.4V and the current DVCC maximum charging voltage is ignored.

I am currently using VenusOS v3.01
I read that there was a problem with the DVCC charge current limit from v3.00 and was fixed in v3.13.
Does anyone know whether my problem was also addressed there or whether this is a completely new one?
Does anyone else have this problem or already knows it?

DVCC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jkkm avatar image
jkkm answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

x90cr avatar image x90cr commented ·

Alright thanks. This is stupid because the BMS is currently having problems setting the 100% SOC and the "Battery Life" continues to set the minimum SOC high.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources