question

philspain avatar image
philspain asked

Blue Smart Charger I can't see in app

I can't see my Blue Smart charger in the app I bought the device about 10 months ago and it was fine on my old phone but it is now broken when I open the app its not there all I see is my Battery Monitor. I have tried the Orange scan button but still not showing

home assistant
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hello @philspain

The Blue Smart Charger does not (yet) support the Instant Readout feature.

With kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

philspain avatar image
philspain answered ·

I conny it to the app but I can't get the advertisement key like it was before with the battery monitor until they did an update. I only want the key so I can add the device to the victon blu Integration on home assistant is that too much to ask? At the end of the day I bought the device you should be able to get this information it should not be a secret

2 |3000

philspain avatar image
philspain answered ·

Will it soon?

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @philspain

I am very sorry but I cannot give a decent answer to that. The best I can do is: not in 2023 and it can be anything from 2024 to never.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic