question

gexle avatar image
gexle asked

RpiGpioSetup V4.2 not compatible -> V2.93

Hello Kevin

I updated RpiGpioSetup and after the update it said that it was no longer compatible with version V2.93...

Can you please fix this so that I can use RpiGpioSetup again please!

I hope it's not all gone now so my settings

Use RpiGipo for fan control

The V2.93 runs wonderfully, so I would like to stay with the V2.93

The other updates all worked!

Please help

modifications
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

If you use @Kevin Windrem then he will get notified that you have tagged him. However, I would suggest opening a support request on the GitHub.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gexle avatar image
gexle answered ·

Yes, I have everything from Kevin including his mods.I will do it, thanks!

2 |3000

gexle avatar image
gexle answered ·

@derrick Thomas

I made a backup beforehand.Do I then have to reset everything again in RPI Setup?

2 |3000

Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Fixed in RpiGpioSetup v4.3 and RpiDisplaySetup v3.7.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Experiments, Modifications and Adaptions. Mods (Modifications) can be made to Victron Software by the Community. Please use the modifications space for enthusiasts who want to push what is possible, without official Victron Support.