question

johnsisland avatar image
johnsisland asked

Blue Smart Charger IP22 12/30 (30) preset for maximum amps?

I don't see a way to create a preset and specify the maximum amps. Am I missing how I should set this?

Thanks,

Jeff

bluesmart ip22
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Settings>Advanced Settings>Advanced Battery Settings>User Defined

You can also change your charge current directly from Settings, of course.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

johnsisland avatar image
johnsisland answered ·

I should have added a bit more detail, sorry.

So when I edit presets, I don't see the maximum charge current. I suspect this means the preset will use whatever maximum charge current was previously selected for whichever preset was used just before selecting the preset.

1 comment
2 |3000

Justin Cook avatar image Justin Cook ♦♦ commented ·
Oh I see. Yes, that's correct, the preset doesn't include custom charge current - if you're changing presets often you'll need to manually change the current as necessary.
0 Likes 0 ·
johnsisland avatar image
johnsisland answered ·

Victron,

Could the ability to set the maximum charge current for a preset be added to an upcoming firmware release?

Jeff

2 |3000