question

damir36 avatar image
damir36 asked

Quattro: Mains input shows 220 V but no Amps or Hertz

Hi, First, pls excuse my english. I have installed a Quattro 12V/5000 on a Boat connected to several mppts, 1200 Ah of Lithium Batteries and Shorepower of 220 V.

Yesterday the shorepower stopped working (connected to AC in 1) It showed 227 V and "Disconnected" on the Cerbo and no Amps or Frequency. I checked the shorepower as we are in a shipyard right now and directly connected it to my 220 V circuit of the boat and it works perfekt as on the other 100 Ships around me. When I connect the mains back to the Quattro it only shows the 220 (227) Volts but nothing else and sais disconnected. (In German "Unterbrochen") I already did all the firmware updates. As I am right now in Greece it would be dificult to get support from my german dealer.

Anybody has sugesstions for troubelshooting?

In the summer I had already two occasions where it showed "disconected" and weird Volt and Hertz Numbers in a diffrent harbour, but after some hours it went back to normal so I thought it was just "bad" electricity on the mains.

Thanks

Ralph

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers