question

jbrjosh avatar image
jbrjosh asked

100/30 Smart conroller BT will not turn on.

I have a 100/30 MPPT smart controller but the blue tooth does not show up. I think I turned it off a couple years ago. Any idea how I can turn the blue tooth back on?

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@jbrjosh according to the SmartSolar manual you need to use a VE Direct to usb cable, or VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle

To disable or enable Bluetooth:
• Connect with the VictronConnect app to the solar charger. Note that if Bluetooth has been disabled, a connection via its built-in
Bluetooth is not possible anymore. In that case use the VE.Direct to USB interface, the VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle or
VRM to connect to the solar charger.
• Select the solar charger from the VictronConnect list.
• Navigate to the solar charger settings page by clicking the cog symbol in the top right hand corner.
• Navigate to the product info page by clicking on the 3 dot symbol in the top right hand corner.
• Enable or disable the Bluetooth setting.
• In case of disabling Bluetooth, tick the checkbox confirming you understand that once Bluetooth has been disabled, a Bluetooth
connection with the solar charger is not possible anymore

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.