question

roman-jankovic avatar image
roman-jankovic asked

How to connect Multiplus II with SolarEdge SE15K

I want to upgrade my PV system.

Current situation my PV system is connect to the grid. ( 45 solar panels all together 13,5 kW; SolarEdge inverter SE15K-RW000BNN4; house have a three phase system; main fuses are 3 x 25A ).
Many times are happen that the grid goes off. ( so I don`t have electric power ) Because of that I want to upgrade my PV system.
In the future when the grid goes off I want that my PV system automatically run as an island ( off grid ) system. PV system produce electricity which goes to batteries and not to the grid ( to prevent accident / fatality ) so house run on electric from batteries ( three GSL 10 kWh 200Ah 48V batteries model GSL051200A
-B-GBP2 compatible with Victron MultiPlus II inverter ). When the grid comes back the island PV system automatically switch back to grid system. ( batteries are just for back up power ).
I also have three phase 15 kW diesel generator which I want to connect to the system.

Can someone draw me a wiring diagram.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The community is not the place to ask for system design.

You should ask a local Victron installer for help.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.