question

andrii-podanenko avatar image
andrii-podanenko asked

Cerbo GX wifi LED blinking orange, not working

Hi, community

While installing the new Inverter ( Multi RS ) - I was power cycling Cerbo GX couple of times ( BMS connect/disconnect action ).

After this Orange LED ( Wifi ) is constantly blinking and no Bluetooth, no Wifi, no LAN connection available

Tried https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo-S_GX/en/reset-to-factory-defaults-procedure.html with USB flash - no effect, keeps blinking Orange led Wifi

After a long press of the reset button the LED starts to blink Green, but no Wi-Fi access point available. And no Bluetooth too

Any recommendation on how to get it working back without replacing it via warranty procedure?

data reset
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
andrii-podanenko avatar image
andrii-podanenko answered ·

Replaced by distributor

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Andrii Podanenko

You need an hdmi screen and a usb mouse..

I am assuming you don't have the touch screen.

2 comments
2 |3000

andrii-podanenko avatar image andrii-podanenko commented ·
I don't have touch

Ok, I'll try to connect hdmi + mouse? Not keyboard?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ andrii-podanenko commented ·

You can connect pretty much any hdmi screen (obviously there won't be touch) and use a mouse or keyboard.

Happy your replacement came through.

1 Like 1 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic