question

muhamad avatar image
muhamad asked

reset to the system

Hi

I have a three quattro 8kva inverters which connected in three phase,

in order to protect the system from over load, i connectedin the AC1 output to C.B with trip coil, the trip coil wired to K2 relay output with all the quattros, the K2 defined from the assistants -- programmable relay -- AC load and the load as i need. the system work perfictly, but the one issue that i need to solve is K2 relay, its remaining closed all the time even without any load,

how can i programe the system that open the relay when the load is lower than the limite. or if i can use another input relay and to use external button to reset the system or if i can to use the cerbo GX to reset?

i know that i can turn off all the quattros and to turn on. i am asking for professional solution..

thank you all.

quattro 10kvadata reset
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@muhamad

Are you trying to bypass the system like this or switch off the load or output completely?

You can use the generator assistant or gx device to start or stop as an option.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Automatic_Generator_start-stop/en/index-en.html

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/assistants:overview_of_available_assistants#generator_start_and_stop

The other option is to have the heavier loads on ac out 2 and have it switch off over a certain load and only switch back on under a certain load again.

Or (one i have not thought through entirely) use the generator start stop signal from the gx to signal the aux relay to activate the safety switch assistant?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@muhamad

To answer the question about the K2 relay, you have the option to set it to on or to off under certain conditions. Have you tried both ways? I have never used it in a three phase so an not sure how the load based option works there, if the assistant is based on one phase or three? That may be the issue there.

2 |3000

muhamad avatar image
muhamad answered ·

@Alexandra

The K2 relay wrok well, the C.B turned off when the load is up to the limited number what I set in the assistants. these issue is perfect,

I used the N.O K2 relay, the K2 relay is still closed even though the load is lower than the limited or withot load, right now i can reset the system and the K2 relay opened just if i turned off and turned on all the quattro inverters.

my qustion is, if there are another way to do reset to the system after the load is lower than the limited?

may be to use the cerbo GX? or if there are program in assistants.

2 comments
2 |3000

shaneyake avatar image shaneyake commented ·

Do you have 2 assistants programmed on to turn it on and on to turn it off?

You need an assistants for both directions.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ shaneyake commented ·

@muhamad

As shanyake says, have you given two assistants one to open one to close? It is the same assistant. See the example....

muhamad.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
muhamad.jpg (30.9 KiB)
muhamad avatar image
muhamad answered ·

@Alexandra @shaneyake

I programmed just one assistants,

tomorrow I well try to add another assistant to turn off, I'll tell you if I succeed

Thank you for your help

2 |3000

muhamad avatar image
muhamad answered ·

@Alexandra @shaneyake

The work is completed and it works well

Thank you very much

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic