question

kennybuntinx avatar image
kennybuntinx asked

EV Charging Station and history of charge volume (Kw)

Hi @Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff)

I have bought a Victron EV Charging station with LCD and I am very happy with it , except missing 1 thing that other brands on the market provide and that I think some people would need.

I would like to have a history of when the vehicle charged (date/Time) , how long and how much Kw it consumed. Then I would like to see a simple calculation in how many Kw the vehicle has charged per month/year.

This will allow me to crossbill my energy usage to my company as I have prove . Now I am just guessing and I have to put a energy meter in front of it. It would be nice if you can provide this kind of details also in the vrm dashboard .

If this is not technically feasible with only the EV Charging unit , I am happy to put the victron VM-3P75 CT in front of it to make it work .

Is this something you can add to you list ?

Have a good weekend ,

Kenny

ev charging stationev charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kennybuntinx avatar image
kennybuntinx answered ·

And I know we have the info in the dashboard of the victron EV Charger page - but it would be nice to have an additional page with these agregated statistics .

Or is there a way to do this and push it into some database

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi, yes, all are coming. Thanks!

1 Like 1 ·