question

skateboardsebi avatar image
skateboardsebi asked

250/100 more panels?

Hello, im new here and i have a simple question. I have a 250/100 to load my 14,4 kW-24v-lifepo-battery. I have 6x435panels (2s3p) which is only 2610w. But the 250/100 could handle about 3000w. Now i have more available space on the roof for 1 more panel. Ist there any way i could connect that one more panel to the system?

And If not, is it possible to connect a 75/15 with the 250/100 without problems. How do they connect with each other?

Thanks for helping

Sebastian

Solar Panel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Skateboardsebi

There is no way to have uneven strings on the 250/100. You would need a separate charge controller.

If they are both programmed the same they will be fine. Do you have a GX? Or a raspberry pi?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

skateboardsebi avatar image skateboardsebi commented ·
No, no GX, no raspberry. But do you mean, if i set the same parameters i can just use them parallel? The chargers dont have to be connected?
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ skateboardsebi commented ·
If they are set to charge to the same voltages they will be fine as individuals.

They will run with their own internal charge cycles.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic