question

jledwards0117 avatar image
jledwards0117 asked

Cerbo GX System Status missing

When I open the System Setup menu on my Cerbo GX, the "System Status" menu item is missing -- there is nothing below "Battery Measurements" on that page. Is there a setting which, for some reason, disables this menu?

cerbo gxsystem status on cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
s1277 avatar image
s1277 answered ·

pic please

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kenglaze avatar image
kenglaze answered ·

I have the same issue, "System Status" is not present as described in the Cerbo GX manual and i have tried bot firmware versions V3.13 and V3.21. I added a screen shot as S1277 asked for however it is hard to show something not present, just trust that i hit the down arrow many times and the last item in the system setup list is "Battery Measurements" as shown with no "System Status"

screenshot-2024-02-26-185803.png

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

It's a super user function. Not normally available, except to dealers and those who have found the password by doing the training in the Victron Professional system, which is free to all who register.

I've passed this on to Victron for you

2 |3000

kenglaze avatar image
kenglaze answered ·

Hey kevgermany thanks for the hot tip! I already have a Victron Professional account, do you recall which training I might find that in?

2 |3000

Related Resources