s1277 asked

How do I reset geofence to a new area

How do I reset geofence to a new area

reset is greyed out

1698277414648.png

gps
1698277414648.png (308.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @s1277,

There was indeed a bug with this that has just been resolved. Apologies for the delay.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

s1277 avatar image s1277 commented ·

yes it works now

ps you wouldn't happen to know is there is a bug for this post not hearing anything but feel like there is since I don't use grid and no option to add a code when none is selected

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/242570/multiplus-file-upload-error-grid-code.html

0 Likes 0 ·
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

I changed mine recently, you normally press the reset button but it appears that there is currently a bug in VRM and the reset button is greyed out and not active.

@mvader (Victron Energy) can someone check this.

4 comments
2 |3000

s1277 avatar image s1277 commented ·
Tried a few hacks in other posts but it always stays grayed out. I can move my current abstract area but when I move to another state as example will e issue
0 Likes 0 ·
pwfarnell avatar image pwfarnell s1277 commented ·
@s1277 I am moving my boat to a new marina next month so looked at this some more. I have a circle and have found that on my PC I can grab the middle of the circle using left mouse button held down and move the circle to a new location. Not ideal, you used to be able to reset and create a new shaped area, not sure what has gone wrong but at least something can be done.
1 Like 1 ·
s1277 avatar image s1277 pwfarnell commented ·
I can change my points just not reset and do another area hopefully the bug has work around or and update before I move on
0 Likes 0 ·
pwfarnell avatar image pwfarnell s1277 commented ·
@s1277 The reset button has become live again in VRM, bug appears to have been cleared, I have reset my area properly now.
1 Like 1 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic