question

ben-rudd avatar image
ben-rudd asked

Fronius missing on VRM / GX Touch

Hello,

I have installed a system with a Fronius GEN24 AC coupled. I have had the Fronius visible on the main page of the GX Touch and on VRM. I went back to the site and upgraded the Cerbo's firmware from 2.91 to 3.11 (which i wish I just left alone) straight away the Fronius disappeared from the main screen but remained on the device list and showed its production. After trying a bit to get it to work i set the firmware back to 2.91 but i still have the same problem, the Fronius is not showing any data on the main page but it is on the device list page of the GX Touch. It can also be seen under PV Inverters in the settings menu and the API is still activated on the Fronius. Any suggestions??screenshot-2023-10-21-081027.png

screenshot-2023-10-21-081154.png

1697836474710.png

1697836543204.png

Fronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image
Vangelis Beligiannis answered ·

I would reset the Cerbo to factory default. This is done with an sd card and a special file. It is the only way to completely erase any information stored on the GX about the Fronius. I would then put the Cerbo on the 2.91 firmware and after that i would connect the Fronius to the system.

This is the link on how to do the reset;

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/reset-to-factory-defaults-procedure.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.