question

volker-lorenz avatar image
volker-lorenz asked

X-axis Timeline isn't showing for all widgets on mouse over

Hi! In the past, the vertical line on x-axis (time)of all widgets were synchronous. Now, only the widget with "mouse over" shows that line. is it adjustable? thanks, Volker

widget vrm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Volker Lorenz,

I couldn't reproduce the issue and all are still showing as synchronised for me.

Could you try on a different computer (running a different browser) and see if you still have the same issue?

If you do, could you try removing all your widgets except for 2 and see if you still have the same issue?cleanshot-2023-10-11-at-180047.jpg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

volker-lorenz answered ·

Its not depending on the browser, all devices incl. mobile phone show the same.

Is it possible to save the widget config before? thx

2 |3000

volker-lorenz answered ·

Hi! I removed one widget and the problem was fixed. All timelines were there again. After that i reactivated that widget and all was fine. Thanks!

( i made screenshots before, to get the familiar arrangement)

1 comment
2 |3000

Thanks for reporting back, and good to hear the work around worked.
0 Likes 0 ·
volker-lorenz answered ·

In Chrome, the Hyperlink to switch a widget on / of direkt in the upper list with a hook don`t work.

In IE and firefox it works. The (not)synchronous timeline problem happened again, it always helps to switch of and on one widget.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic