question

ehsab avatar image
ehsab asked

Quattro 3-phase randomly starts inverting for less than a minute

Hi,
My quattro installation (3x5kVA in 3-phase mode) has started to invert randomly several times a day for short periods of time.

I noticed there are other with the same behavior and they are asked to read the NS PRotection log and i have as well. and mine are empty. Last night i had the system inverting 3 times.

1696924997585.png

I am using a Ziehl UFR1002IP anti-islanding protection and the quattros are set to "Grid code Other: (not compliant to any gridcode standard)".

What are the limits for when to break grid and go into invertermode for that option, ROCOF and Vectorshift is what i'm interested in.
Is it a better option to disable LOM for the grid on the quattros and rely on the Ziehl for LOM instead?

I have recently updated my quattros from v465 to v506, and my VenusGX is on v3.10.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1696924997585.png (5.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ehsab avatar image
ehsab answered ·

Ping @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)
Where can i read about these limits? Are they publicly available?

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @ehsab,

Sorry these are not published. I will make an enquiry to see if I can get the parameters you want.

-1 Like -1 ·
ehsab avatar image ehsab Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ping, just a friendly reminder.
0 Likes 0 ·
ehsab avatar image ehsab Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) I understand you have other more important tasks on your agenda, this is just a friendly reminder that i still would like to know the limits of the system.

Kind Regards

ehsab

0 Likes 0 ·