question

Stan avatar image
Stan asked

MP2 2+1 Warranty

Hello guys,

I would like to ask about warranty for sets of 3pcs Multiplus II what I would like to buy in recent sale action 2+1.

Is here some limitation?

What I understood these set should be 2+1 but nKon for example sells them as individual. So if I buy one set (3pcs), use only one a two sell to my friends, the warranty will be for whole set or for individual MP2?
And if this action is for whole sets, why the hell nKon sells them as individual for discount price.

Thanks

Stan

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Based on my experience with my dealer, warranty is by device serial number, i.e., each component carries its own warranty.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Warranty (when components are provided by authorized dealers) is tracked by serial number, so each serial number has its own warranty.

"Grey market" sales can get a little funky sometimes due to the potential for abuse and stolen/ voided/ counterfeit serial numbers and that sort of thing, but as long as the components are genuine and legitimately acquired, each of the 3 serial numbers you purchased have their own warranty; all first-level support and warranty claims should of course be directed to the point of original purchase.

For more information, please see the Victron Energy Limited Warranty Policy

2 |3000

Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

Wherebdo you see this 2+1 promotion?

I see only the MultiPlus-2 48/5000 in a special sale promotion for 965€ which still last 2 days.

This promotion has nothing to do with the Victron promotion.

2 |3000

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman answered ·

Warranty will be per individual unit.

2 |3000