question

cleanlivin avatar image
cleanlivin asked

MPII setup as 12V, 3KVA, 120v settings; 30 Amp setup. Settings suggestions?

Given:
I have just finished my installation of my RV solar system. All components except batteries are Victron. Now want to define the settings for the MPII first, then later the MPPT.
Setup: Just 160 watts on the roof of panels to the MPPT 150/35, to the Lynx, MPII and 4 100Ah LiFePO4 batteries.

Here are the settings:
Accept MultiPlus II, JB settings.pdf

I am not a EE, a retired Nerd, so suggestions on how to improve, or fix, my current settings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
cleanlivin avatar image
cleanlivin answered ·

Doesn't anyone one here have a MPII and can advise suggestions from what my values are?
I'm really hoping to hear from someone that has only 30 Amp service in their trailer and the MPII settings they have found that work the best for them.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I'm in Europe, so...

Looks good except for ground relay. Most mobile systems need this for safety. But if you already have a neutral/earth bond, leave it off.

You might want to increase repeated absorption to the max, LiFePO4 doesn't need it.

2 |3000