question

patrick-amend avatar image
patrick-amend asked

Temperature of the exhausting air of the MultiPlus II

Can anyone tell me what the Temperature of the exhausting air of the MultiPlus II? How hot is the air coming out?

Thanks!

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Can you tell me what the temperature is where I live?

That's rhetorical, but that's a very similar question.

The exhaust air depends on:

Ambient temperature.

Power the MP-II is outputting.

Installation clearances.

Probably a few things I can't think of right now.

Best answer is if you get yourself an IR thermometer and measure it yourself as that will be the best possible answer.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

raymiller avatar image
raymiller answered ·

The exhaust air does not seem to be much above ambient (not measured) due to the speed of the fan and resultant airflow. Off note is the recovery speed at which the MulitPlus cools down and the fan stops after a high load is measured in seconds.

2 |3000

lee-taylor avatar image
lee-taylor answered ·

As it happens I have fitted an esp32 based thermometer on the exhaust of my MPII Currently the batteries are at 55% charge so it is charging then at 40A and the ambient in the room with the MP2 is 18C The output temp. of the MP2 is 25.5C

2 |3000