question

joel-rock avatar image
joel-rock asked

How about sungold portable solar panels

https://www.sungoldsolar.com/portable-solar-panel/ a few days ago I bought the goods, 1 KWH energy storage batteries, and I found that we at the same time in the outdoor is not enough, when using multiple load equipment need multiple solar panels in series, need higher power, Is that right

smart solar set-up help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

How much Energy do you need for your "Outdoor" activity?

20kWh, 30kWh or even more?

Which MultiPlus do you consider?

2kVA, 3kVA or 5kVA?

If "Outdoor Solution" which voltage do you want to use?

12V or 24V?

How big batteries can you carry?

100kg, 200kg, 400kg?

I have already build an OUTDOOR solution on a 750jg Trailer using a MultiPlus-2 24/5000 and 410kg of PzS (they are lighter then SOPzS and better for mobile use because of the vibrations while driveing around) batteries 24V/750Ah, using a SmartSolar 150/45 with 3 solarpanels 310Wh in series on the roof (164x300cm and up to the last sqcm used). However, there is a second SmartSolar 150/70 to attach additional "external" Solarpanels.

This "Outdoor" trailer is used for parties, running Freezer, Fridge, Induction cooker, Discothek and Light...

Hence, it depends on the needs for an "Outdoor" solution

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

joel-rock avatar image
joel-rock answered ·

My outdoor requirement is 30kWh, and I want to use 24v

2 comments
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·

My outdoor requirement is 30kWh

Is that a typo? Daily?

You want that with 400W PV array and 1kWh battery?

0 Likes 0 ·
Michelle Konzack avatar image Michelle Konzack seb71 commented ·
There are strange people out there...
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic