question

boris avatar image
boris asked

How can I get Warranty for my MPPT after I’ve moved?

Hi , i bought MPPT 150/60, in 04/24/2019 in USA , Fisheries Supply , unit started to give error code 38, same story as season started in may, right now i am living in Canada , how can i use warranty without sending it across the border ? should be some simple solution, thank you Boris

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

you should be returning it to the original place of purchase so contact them and ask what they would like you to do.

however if you approach your local victron dealer and hopefully you have been supporting them then they may help but this is upto them as they are only required to look after the victron they sell - this is why you should only by within your own area .

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

boris avatar image boris commented ·
so if i bought Victron product i cant change place to live?

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Boris,

Your Victron warranty is valid world wide.

https://www.victronenergy.com/support/warranty-and-repairs

In most cases the easiest place to go for service and support is the dealer that you purchased from, as they will have all your details already.

However in some cases that isn't possible, and then you can get in touch with the nearest dealer to you and they should be able to help.

If you are still having issues from there, you can create a support ticket request with Victron here.

2 |3000