question

Joakim avatar image
Joakim asked

How to read/understand the diffrent safety certificates

Hi! thinking of 3x MultiPlus-II 48/3000/35-32 for a 3-phase system whit ESS but i am a little confused when it comes to the all the diffrent safety certificates?

In "VEConfigure: grid code & loss of mains detection" it says that "Check the safety certificates on our website to see the allowed models for your country " but i get a little confused..

i just can´t find a clear statement, a list or simular over what Victron product is allowed in what country!? or am i missing something?

On Victrons site under Multiplus-II then under "certificates" and then the "Declaration Of conformity MultiPlus-II 48/3000/35-32 " in that document it states under "Anti-islanding" "EN50438:2013" but in the datasheet it does not say anything about "EN50438:2013"..?

My electric company states that "SS-EN 50438" is required so is SS-EN 50438 same as "EN 50438:2013"??

ALL certificates i find in sweden starts whit SS, is a SS-certifice just the swedish (translated?) form of an EN-certificate?

// Jocke

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Jocke_h

Please consult a Victron installer / salesperson that has knowledge about your local requirements.

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.