question

solarfluxindex avatar image
solarfluxindex asked

Accustic Alarm when reaching 25% SOC

Hello community,

I am runnig a MultiPlus II with Cerbero GX and SmartSolar 100/50 in ESS mode together with a Pylontec UP2400. In the first days I configured SoC minimum of 30% with battery life. After a few days the "actual SoC" rised to 45% and the battery low led was illuminated when the battery went low but no aural alarm was tripped. Discharging was also stopped at the given limits for battery life.

To have more usable capacity, I've lowered the SoC minimum to 25%. After a few days the "actual SoC" was lowered also to 25% due to good weather and in the first night, not only the battery low LED was lit, but also the aural alarm sounded.

Of course I can simply disable audible alarms or set the SoC limit back to 30%.
But having the same behavior as before would be nice. Can this be achieved by some configuration?

--

SFI

alarm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

There's a low voltage alarm in the Multiplus. I think you can only set it with a pc and mk3 to usb adapter using be config software. Hopefully someone will correct me if there's another way.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

solarfluxindex avatar image
solarfluxindex answered ·

Since there are no further suggestions, I'll try it that way and have a look in the manual for propper low voltage alarms. Thanks :)

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic