question

alaskannoob avatar image
alaskannoob asked

Leaving Quattro 15K on wall without one bracket bolt in

Hoisted this 160 pound monster up and tried repeatedly to get it on the bracket, but I just can't the viewer's left side top side hole to line up. The bottom hooks are in, but there is a gap on the left side as it progresses toward the side screw. Right side is just fine.

I assume the two hooks on the top left are in, but I have no idea. I've tried this repeatedly and I just can't get it to work. So I'm going to leave it up on the wall like this.

In the future, it would be cool if Victron put some side markings on the unit to assist with trying to line thing up on the bracket.

flush.jpeg

gap.jpeg

bracket.jpg

so-close.jpeg

For now the hoist is relaxed but on as a backup. When my back recovers from wrestling with this monster, I may try to get a jack or something to horizontally push that upper left corner toward the wall enough to get the side screw through. It's close, just not close enough.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
flush.jpeg (260.6 KiB)
gap.jpeg (193.2 KiB)
bracket.jpg (282.6 KiB)
so-close.jpeg (293.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
alaskannoob avatar image
alaskannoob answered ·

The screw hole is so close, I don't know if this means those upper teeth are in the unit or not.

close.jpg

close.jpg (230.6 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
If you push bacwards near the top of the unit it lines up.

Some grunting is required with the Quattro15s for sure ....

1 Like 1 ·