ian0 asked

Please interpret this LED code.

Multiplus II,

”Mains On” on

”Bulk” on

”inverter on” flashing.

led
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Ian0

The unit is likely in bulk charge state and power assisting.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Charging and power assist should never occur at the same time.

But a few more information about the system could help.

1 Like 1 ·
ian0 avatar image ian0 Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Mine is doing the same as the one in your distributor’s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHQGOfSGQd4

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ ian0 commented ·

Please give us some more information about your system.

0 Likes 0 ·
ian0 avatar image
ian0 answered ·

MultiPlus II, CerboGS, ESS, grid parallel, external current transformer, exactly the same as the one in the video, supplying a grid connected load and avoiding export.

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Ian0

On the GX, under device list the ve bus state should be shown there.

0 Likes 0 ·
ian0 avatar image
ian0 answered ·

So, If I want to know what it is doing, and I look at its LEDs and BULK is lit, it could either be doing bulk charge, or it could be doing grid-tied inverting, it is almost impossible to tell unless I fetch my iPad, run the Victron connect app, change the source of my wi-fi and log in to the remote console.

Really?

I am very pleased that I installed analogue volt and current meters on the battery.

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Well the GX is really designed to be used with a screen. And if you connect your GX to the wifi, the remote screen is available over the local network.

In fact you can use the ip address in a browser and skip the app completely.

The leds you described is usually when the inverter/solar is grid connected thr battery is in bulk state and the solar is aiding loads. So ESS.....
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic