question

adktm89 avatar image
adktm89 asked

Why won’t my toaster stay down with multiplus

Hi everyone, just fitted my multiplus two 12/2000/80 in the van with 230ah lifep04. And a 1500w kettle works fine 800w microwave works fine 1450w jet wash works fine! Everything is all good but the 850w toaster doesn’t stay down, it still gets hot if you hold it down. It’s not the toaster because it works in the house and I’ve tried 3 different ones. At first I thought they wasn’t enough volts to hold the contacts but I’m getting 229v at the socket. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this?

Kind regards

Multiplus-II
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

matt1309 avatar image matt1309 commented ·
Hi @Adktm89

Not something I've heard of before. You'd almost expect it to be the other way around where the microwave (with higher surge), wouldn't run but toaster would.

Don't suppose you have some more data from victron system or a ct clamp when you're running the toaster? Might give folk on here a better idea of what might be causing it.

Is there a chance that the rating on the toaster isn't correct and it's actually much higher?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers